The Making of Cassini the Spectacular Saturnian Explorer

 This was the first episode of the Andromeda Archives and the start of my journey as a content creator. I decided to start this podcast because, growing up, I had the habit of rambling whenever I learned about a new topic, so it was suggested I start a podcast. I chose the name to do the Cassini Spacecraft's mission due to recently seeing pictures of it and hearing about it from a video. This first episode was months in the making (about 2) because I was unsure what direction I wanted to go and who to use as a hosting service, among other aspects. Once I had everything figured out, I used various sources, mainly NASA's website.

Naming the episode, I like to use alliteration or puns (which can be seen in the title of the second episode); I came up with this name from looking up quotes related to the spacecraft,  in which I found a quote by Carolyn Porco, an American planetary scientist wherein she says 

"Cassini is different -- it's a mission of enormous scope and is being conducted in grand style. It is much more sophisticated than Voyager, ... I can't say it's got that flavor of romance, though. Voyager was very romantic. Cassini is spectacular."

I decided to name this episode Cassini the Spectacular Saturnian Explorer to honour that. 

Not knowing much about podcasting was a bit intimidating, but having a passion for the topics I learn has kept me going. Even if I don't see much "success" in numbers, I see success in every episode I manage to create. 

Comments

Popular Posts